Competitive Programs (2 Sessions per week)
Athlete to register with Biathlon Canada/Biathlon Ontario according to their age category
Training sessions lasts 1.45 hrs each on:
- Fridays 3:45pm – 5:00pm, 08 Sep 2023 – 31 Aug 2024
- Sundays 2:15pm – 4:00pm, 08 Sep 2022 – 31 Aug 2024
Program Fee covers
- TBFG Membership fee
- Video analysis, performance monitoring, and statistics
- Seasonal shooting plan
Program Fees does not cover
- Trail Fees
- Race Support Fees.
- As per LTAD Model
- Listed in the Club Supported race Schedule.
- Membership to Biathlon Canada/Biathlon is required
- Membership to a local cross country ski club is required. Club and coach to be identified during registration
Required Firearm Safety Course
Biathlete must be complete certificate within first year of participation. A Minor’s permit or PAL license is required to race in Canada.
- Own a 0.22Cal Biathlon rifle and accessories. Club rifles maybe available for use, but precedence is on club activities.
- Eye and Ear protection
- Ammunition. 7000 Rounds (annually)
- Active outdoor clothing
- Arm Cuff.
- Minors PAL. or PAL is required One Parent/Guardian to have full PAL
- Valid Passport
- US ATF Temporary Rifle Permit