2020-2021 Program Fee Schedule
|Categories||Part A||Part B||Total Cost|
|Biathlon Canada||Biathlon Ontario||LSB Program Fee|
|Biathlon Bears (Saturdays)||10||5||180||195.00|
|Biathlon Bears Racers (One Session per week)||40||50||345||435.00|
|Core Program, 17 & Under (One Session per Week)||80||50||345||475.00|
|Core Program, 17 & Under||80||50||450||580.00|
|Core Program, 18 & Over||80||50||550||680.00|
|Bona Fide Fundraiser (Bingos Only)||0.00|
- Part A is for membership with Biathlon Canada/Ontario and is mandatory for all participants (Athletes, Coaches, Officials, and supporters/volunteers) for insurance coverage. Registration to BiCan/BiON Membership will be subsidized through the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Sport grant.
- Part B is the LSB’s program for participation in specific programs.
- Program Fees does not cover ammunition, seasonal trail passes to Lappe Nordic Centre or Thunder Bay Nordic Trails, and race/training support for activities outside of local area includes but not limited to training camps, and competition races.
- Program Fees does not include membership fees to other local cross-country ski clubs
- Parent or Guest wishing to observe and/or assist in a training practice are mandated to have insurance coverage under the Thunder Bay Fish and Games District Association policies.
- A volunteer who participate in the TBCC bingos on behalf of an active athlete or coach are automatically registered with the club at no charge and no voting rights.
- Athletes who are registered as a recreational athlete with Biathlon Canada/Biathlon Ontario can only participate in local area competitions which are hosted by LSB.
Zone4 Registration Links
- Part A: Completed by Lake Superior Biathlon
- Part B: LSB General Members and Programs
– All Membership/Program categories
Club Rifle Usage Fee
Members who are registered in the core program and who are utilizing a club rifle, will be subjected to $150.00 usage fee for the season. Note that the use of the rifles during a session is based on a first come first serve with the following presedence:
- Biathlon Bears Racers
- Junior Boys/Girls Categories
- Sr. Boys/Girls Categories
- All other categories
It is also to be noted that members who are registered are in their second year in the Jr. Boys/Girls categories need to consider in renting or purchasing their own rifle. Members in the Sr. Boys/Girls category or above must have own rifle as per the LTAD guidelines. This measure has been acted by the Board of Director to ensure fair use of club resources and ability to maintain the rifles in a good state of repair.