Athlete to register with Biathlon Canada/Biathlon Ontario as a recreational or Masters categories.
Registration to the recreational category restricts registrant to participate to local activities only. Members who register as a Masters athlete are permitted to race in any Biathlon Canada/USBA sanctioned event provided they have registered accordingly with Biathlon Canada.
- Training sessions lasts 1.5 hrs each
- 10 Sep – 31 Mar, Sundays 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Members in this class who are 18 yrs of age or older have voting rights.
Program Fee covers
- Coaching fees in program
- TBFG Membership fee
Program Fees does not cover
- Trail passes to local ski facilities
- Race Support Fees (Masters Category)
- Members who are registered with Biathlon Canada as a recreational member are not eligible to participate in non club level competitions.
- Athletes attending races, will be invoiced coaching support fees
Required Firearm Safety Course
Biathlete must be complete certificate within first year of participation. PAL license is required to race in Canada.
- Own a 0.22Cal Biathlon rifle and accessories. Club rifles maybe available for use, but precedence is on club activities.
- Eye and Ear protection
- Ammunition. 2000 Rounds
- Proper Winter attire for being active outdoor
- Arm Cuff.
- Minors PAL. or PAL is required. One Parent/Guardian to have full PAL
- Valid Passport
- US ATF Temporary Firearm permit